Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2019 I Gujarat Shishyvruti Yojna I www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2019
This scholarship is provided for school as well as college level. It is aimed to provide higher education to the students who are willing to continue their studies after class 12th. To know more about these scholarships one need to visit the official website www.digitalgujarat.gov.in.
Who can apply for the Gujarat Digital Scholarship 2019?
As per the official news, different candidates who are performing well in the courses can apply for this scholarship. The students from class 9th to post-graduation level can apply for the Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2019.
In fact, this is a great opportunity for students who want to fulfill their dreams and make their life successful. Interested candidates can download the application for the scholarship through its official website.
They also need to make sure that forms must be filled before the last date. The form submitted must be free from any type of error in case any discrepancy found it may be rejected by the authority.
Who is eligible for the Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2019?
- Residential proof that states the candidates belongs to Gujarat state.
- All documents which are necessary to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must belong to backward class.
- The candidate’s parent’s income must not be more than 2 lakh per annum.
- The selection of the candidate will be as per the merit list.
Which documents do you require for the Gujarat Scholarship?
- Certificate of caste.
- Domicile certificate.
- Details of the fee structure and documents by the institution/university.
- Previous year’s detailed mark sheet.
List of the best digital scholarships provided by Digital Gujarat and its eligibility in detail?
Some steps while applying for the scholarship on digitalgujarat.gov.in :
- First of all You need to visit www.digitalgujarat.gov.in [Link]
- Now you need to click on sign in / login button which would be Available on the upper right corner of the website.
- Now you will see the login page, beside this you will see the red color button of registration, Click on it!
- Now you will see the registration form in which you will be asked for Adhar no, Password and Date of birth.
- You will get OTP in your aadhar registered email id and phone no. Just enter this in Requested OPT Box.
- Now You will see the other form of your details like address and other things, also fill that up.
- Now You will see your profile, Click on Request a new service link and then select a filter as a Scholarships There.
- you will see the big list of scholarships, click on your category and then do further procedure as they ask.
- After that whenever you want to check scholarship form again you just need to Login in Digital Gujarat scholarship website.
Registration ProcedureThe residents of Gujarat can register with the Government of Gujarat Online Portal by following the steps mentioned below:
Access the Portal
Step 1: The applicant must visit the Digital Gujarat Portal to avail all the government services.
New User Registration :
Step 2: In case you are a new applicant of the Digital Gujarat portal, you have to register in the portal to avail all the services offered by the government. Then click on the option “Register” for the New User Registration.
Fill in the Right Credentials
Step 3: You will be directed to the registration page where you have to enter the following details.
- Aadhaar Number
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- e-mail Address
Step 5: Then your citizen profile will be created successfully upon completing the Digital Gujarat Registration.
Login to Portal
Step 6: To portal login, you can use any of these two following methods to log in.
Step 7: You have to click on the “Login” button that is visible on the homepage of the portal.
Step 8: Then select the login type that would provide you with three options such as Aadhaar card, Mobile Number and e-mail address.
Step 9: Then you have to enter your username, password and captcha code. After that, you would be able to login to the Digital portal.
Step 10: Now you are eligible to request and apply for any services which are available at the web portal.
Digital Gujarat School/College Available Scholarship Scheme Yojana.
- BCK-78 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls (SEBC)
- BCK -137 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Girls (NTNT)
- BCK-81 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys (SEBC)
- BCK-138 Post S.S.C Scholarship For Boys (NTDNT)
- BCK-80 Instrumental Assistance For Medical, Engineering, Diploma students (SEBC)
- BCK-79 Food Bill Assistance For Medical, Engineering Students (SEBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (SEBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (EBC)
- BCK -83 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (Minority)
- BCK -139 Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for technical and professional courses (NTDNT)
- BCK-98 Fellowship scheme for M.Phil, D. students (SEBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (SEBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (EBC)
- BCK-82 Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority)
- BCK-81C Scholarship for students studying Dr.Ambedkar and Indira Gandhi Open University (SEBC)
- BCK -325 Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Studying in Self Financed College (NTDNT)
- VKY-157 Food Bill Assistance in College Attached Hostels
- VKY 164 Instrumental Assistance for First Year Students of Medical , Engineering , Diploma Courses
- VKY 158 Swami Vivekanand plan for diploma technical professional and industrial courses
- VKY 156 Post Matric Scholarship for ST Girls Students having annual family income more than 2.50 Lacs
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Post-Matric Scholarship
- Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre-Matric Scholarship
- (BCK-12) Instrumental Help to SC Students (Medical, Engineering, Diploma Students Only)
- (BCK-10) Food bill Assistance to SC Students
- (BCK-5) Post Matric Scholarship for SC girls student only (Having annual family income more than 2.50 Lac)(State Government Scheme)
- (BCK-6.1) Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (Government of India Scheme). Only Schedule caste Students can apply whose parents/guardians income less than 2.50 lac
- (BCK-11) Fellowship scheme for M.Phil, D. For SC students
- (BCK-13) Scholarship/Stipend to SC Students for ITI/Professional Courses
- BCK-81A Post Matric Scholarship of Government of India for the OBC students
- (BCK-6.1) Post Matric Scholarship for SC students (Government of India Scheme)(Freeship Card Student Only)
Important Documents List to submit the form of shishyavrutti / scholarship form:
- One’s caste certificate which is self-attested.
- The Aadhar card in a self-attested manner.
- The first page of bank passbook or a blank cheque has to be uploaded.
- The bill that has been given for the current course being pursued by the student.
- Previous mark sheets have to be presented, and they should be self-attested.
- If astudent took a break from studies, then they have to admit a Break Affidavit.
- If the student is residing in a hostel, then they would require a hostel certificate.
- Income certificate of the earning member of the family issued from a genuine authority. If in Government service then Form no. 16 is mandatory.
- School leaving certificate should also be there.
- A Bonafide certificate has to be submitted for the current year in school or college.
Proof Needed In Service Attachment Digital Gujarat School/College Available Scholarship Scheme Yojana
- Caste Certificate
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- First Page Of Bank PassBook/Cancelled Cheque
- Fee Receipt of Current Course Year
- Self Attested Certificate of Previous academic marksheet
- Break Affidavit(If Break Gap is More than One Year)
- Hostel Certificate(Only For Hosteller Student)
- Income Certificate (Competent Authority)(Form no.16 required For Govt. Employee)
- School Leaving Certificate
- School/College Current Year Bonafide Certificate
Document List For Digital Gujarat Scholarship
Digital Gujarat Contact NumberFor any query/problem regarding portal citizen can contact on toll free no. 18002335500.
Use Manual For Digital gujarat