Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has published a List Of Candidates Shortlisted For Phase - III Computer Skill Test For The Post Of Stenographer / UDC 2019, Check below for more details.
Tansfer money instantly to your Bank Account
Cashout is a money transfer app which allows you to transfer money online, from your debit or credit cards to any bank account. You can transfer money from debit cards or credit cards of ICICI, HDFC, Citibank, SBI and more to any bank account and the transferred amount will reflect in your bank account instantly. Cashout ensures a seamless procedure for online money transfer service thus making your money transfers from credit cards to bank account, quick and hassle free.
With the help of Cashout, you can also pay your bills, such as you credit card bills, from your credit card. Putting in a nutshell, Cashout aims to make online money transfers from credit cards to bank account simple, instant and hassle free.
How will MobiKwik’s Cashout benefit you with instant money transfer?
- With the help of Cashout, a user can make online money transfer to any bank account with the help of debit or credit card of any bank account, which is otherwise a difficult and long process, instantly. For example, a user can use ICICI credit card or debit card to transfer money to HDFC bank account.
- The online money transfer to service provided by Cashout aims to ensure instant and easy transaction. Using Cashout and transferring money from debit cards or credit cards to bank accounts online is more flexible, easier and instantaneous as compared to bank services.
- With Cashout, the user does not need to worry about the huge cost of online transfer of money from debit/credit cards to bank accounts.
- To avail the service of online money transfer to any bank account, KYC is mandatory. Cashout ensures that the KYC process is simple and seamless. KYC required for online transfer of money from credit cards to bank accounts can be done instantly within minutes, on the app itself.
- With the help of Cashout, you can also pay your credit card bill through a credit card.
With Cashout, you no longer need to spend your time on exhaustingly long bank procedures when you can save time and effort with the ‘online money transfers’. With the help of Cashout, you can make use of your credit card to transfer money to any bank account, instantly. Cashout allows you to avail the service of online money transfers by using credit cards or debit cards of all the banks including:
Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, HSBC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indusind Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Karur Vyasa Bank, Karnataka Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Laxmi Vilas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank (PNB), YES Bank, Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda (BOB), Bank of Maharashtra, Bank of India, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, Citibank, City Union Bank, Corporation Bank, DCB Bank, Punjab and Sindh Bank, Ratnakar Bank (RBL), State Bank of India (SBI), South Indian Bank (SIB), Standard Chartered Bank (SCB), TJSB Sahakari Bank, UCO Bank, United Bank of India, Union Bank of India, Vijaya Bank and many more.
Thus, no matter which bank service you wish to avail, Cashout will help you in your instant money transfers.
How to transfer money from debit or credit cards to any bank account in a few simple steps with our seamless Money Transfer App:
1. Download the Cashout app and sign up with your Mobile number.
2. In order to avail the service of transferring money from credit cards to bank account, KYC is mandatory. Complete your KYC in a few simple steps.
3. Enter the amount your want to transfer online from your credit card to bank account.
4. Provide the details of the bank to which amount is required to be transferred.
5. Enter your credit card details and click on submit.
6. Transfer the entered amount and it will automatically reflect in your bank account.
UDC Gujarat State Result: Click Here
UDC Result for the Other States: Click Here
Date of Pre. Examination: 14-July-2019
Stenographer Result: Click Here