UPSC Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2019
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
Exam Name: Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2019
(i) BSF 100
(ii) CRPF 108
(iii) CISF 28
(iv) ITBP 21
(iv) SSB 66
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India. Physical Eligibility
Age Limit: 20-25 Years as of 01-08-2019, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1994 and not later than 1st August, 1999.
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking in State Bank of India or E Challan Fee Mode
- Height: M: 165 CM, F: 157 CM
- Chest: M: 81-86 CM, F: NA
- Weight: M: 50 kg, F: 46 kg.
- 100 Meters Race: M: 16 Second, F: 18 Second
- 800 Meters Race: M: 3 Min 45 Second, F: 4 Min 45 Second
- Long Jump: M: 3.5 Meter (3 Chance), F: 3 Meter (3 Chance)
- Shot Put 7.26 Kg: M: 4.5 Meter, F: NA
- How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Starting Date of Online Application: 24-04-2019
Last Date to Apply Online: 20-05-2019 Up to 06:00 PM Only
Last Date Fee Payment: 20-05-2019
Exam Date: 18-08-2019
Admit Card Available: August 2019
Apply Online: Click Here