Bank of Baroda has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Legal (MMG/S-III): 20 Posts
- Legal (MMG/S-II): 40 Posts
- Wealth Management Services – Sales (MMG/S-III): 150 Posts
- Wealth Management Services – Sales (MMG/S-II): 700 Posts
- Wealth Management Services – Operations (MMG/S-III): 01 Post
- Wealth Management Services – Operations (MMG/S-II): 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Rs. 600/- for General / OBC & Rs. 100/- for other category. Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.
Selection Process: The selection process will comprise of online test, for the posts the posts in Scale I, Scale II, and Scale III in disciplines of Legal, Wealth Management Services - Sales & Wealth Management Services - Operations followed by Interview of shortlisted candidates.
However, if the number of eligible applications received is large/less, then Bank reserves the right to change the shortlisting criteria / interview process. Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Descriptive / Psychometric Test / Group Discussion for different scales.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.