Gujarat ITI Admission 2022: Application Form, Admission Dates, Eligibility
Gujarat ITI Admission 2022 Procedure will be commenced from the 1st week of June 2022 through online mode only. Gujarat ITI Admission procedure will be conducted by the Directorate of Employment and Training (DET) for shortlisting the candidates for admission in various Technical and Non-Technical ITI trades. Candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of the merit list. Shortlisted candidates from the merit list will get admission to various Govt. and Private ITIs across the state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates need to know regarding the Gujarat ITI Admission 2022.
ITI Admission 2022
- The application form will be accepted only by eligible candidates so candidates are advised to check their eligibility before filling out the form.
- Candidates will be able to submit their Gujarat ITI Registration Form
- Candidates must submit their Gujarat ITI Application form with authentic details only, as any alteration in the details may cause rejection of the application form.
- Candidates must fill out their Gujarat ITI Application form with the utmost caution, as the authority might not provide any correction facility for any incorrect details.
- Applicants must submit their Gujarat ITI Application form before the prescribed date, as no form will be accepted after the completion of the registration process.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of the filled Gujarat ITI Application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Gujarat ITI Application fee will only be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking for transaction of Gujarat ITI Application fee.
- The Application Fee for Gujarat ITI will be Rs.50/- Gujarat ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility criteria for Gujarat ITI Admission 2022:
How to Apply For Gujarat ITI 2022
Booklet for Guidance click here
Following are the complete step by step process for filling Gujarat ITI 2022 Online Application Form:
- Visit the website of Gujarat ITI 2022 (Link will be available above)
- Now click on new candidates registration link for submission of Gujarat ITI registration form.
- Fill the Gujarat ITI Registration form with all required details including Basic Personal details, Email Id, Phone Number etc. and submit them.
- After submitting the required details in Gujarat ITI Registration form, login into the Application form for submission of application form.
- Now fill the Gujarat ITI Application Form with all required details including Personal, Academic Record, Communicational, Address, Exam Centre etc. and submit them.
- After submitting all required details in Gujarat ITI Application form, candidates will be asked to upload all required documents including Photograph, Signature, category certificate etc.
- The documents uploaded by applicants in Gujarat ITI Application form must be within the prescribed size and format.
- Only reserved category candidates will be asked to upload the category certificate.
- After uploading all required documents, candidates will be asked to submit the prescribed Gujarat ITI Application fee.
- Now select you payment mode and gateways then fill all required details according and complete the transaction for Gujarat ITI Application form.
- Once the transaction will be successful done take the printout of filled Gujarat ITI Application form and fee receipt for future references.