CRPF AC Recruitment 2022: The Central Reserve Police Forces have announced the availability of assistant commandant positions by publishing a notification. Candidates interested in this position must read the CRPF AC Recruitment Notification 2022, which can be found by following the direct link provided in this article. A notice has been posted on the official website informing visitors that there are 176 open positions.
CRPF AC Recruitment 2022
A notice regarding the date of the UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 has been distributed. On April 20, 2022, it is anticipated that the official CAPF notification will be distributed. To recruit qualified individuals for various positions within the state’s armed forces, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notice regarding CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 for the CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam.
|Exam Name||Central Armed Police Forces|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
|Organizing Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Language||English and Hindi|
CRPF AC Recruitment Notification 2022
The Central Reserve Police Force has distributed a recruitment notification for 176 assistant commandant positions. They are soliciting applications for Assistant Commandant positions in the SSB, CRPF, SF, and IBP using this notification. The candidates for the Assistant Commandant posts will be chosen by the CRPF based on their performance in a single round of the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for the years there are openings
How to Apply for CRPF AC Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the Central Reserve Police Force’s (CRPF) official website at crpf.gov.in.
- On the homepage, select the Recruitment tab to get started.
- You can check the AC Notification 2022 by downloading it.
- Click the “Apply Online” button and fill out the necessary fields.
- The scanned documents should be uploaded, and the application form should be submitted.
- Get a copy that can be used for future reference and print it out.
|Notification Date||May 9, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||May 30, 2022|